PhD Student @ CORIA
Tel: +33 (0)2 32 95 97 82
Avenue de l'Université - BP 12
76801 Saint Etienne du Rouvray
Tel: +33 (0)2 32 95 36 00
Fax: +33 (0)2 32 91 04 85
- PhD : Coupling LES (convection, conduction and radiative heat transfer) between a flame and a structure. Application to fireproofing of helicopter engine.
Support : Turbomeca, ONERA
Supervisor : Dr. Vincent Moureau
- Engineer Thesis (6 months) : DNS Simulations of a flame front in academic cases (e.g. premixed laminar flame) & comparaison with a mathematical approach, in order to simplify the resolution imposed by Navier-Stokes.
Supervisor : Prof. Yves D'Angelo
- 2014-2017 : PhD at CORIA Lab. with Dr. Vincent Moureau during 3 years to work on coupling LES between a flame and a structure (see above for details).
- 2014 : intership at CORIA Lab. with Prof. Yves D'Angelo during 6 months to work on simulations of flame fronts (see above for details).
- 2009-2014: B.S. of Energetics & Propulsion Engineering, INSA (Institut National des Sciences Appliquées) Rouen, France.